hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Friday, April 29, 2005

still tring

Yes I'm here still tring to figure this all out . i don't know my way around a computer very well but I will keep at it . Give me a peice of wood and a knife and I can do wonders . Drop me off in the middle of the woods and I'm a happy camper but put this sreen in front of me and I feel like a first grader [now days they know more] I am still tring to post to my cuz,can't I haven't even figured out how to bring this site up.I keep going back to her email and clicking on her page from the addres she put in there. Never fear Wounderdog is here I will figuge it all out my 18 yr old son will be back from school soon maybe he can bring me into the blogging age. more later.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home