hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Friday, April 29, 2005

I'm a big girl now

Hey Hey , I'm getting better and learning more every day.I knew I would !I'm a hands on learning kinda person. Now if I could just firgure out my math assignment I'd be doing good. Things are going pretty good around here,the grass is growing and the birds are singing. There is a burst of spring activity moving everywhere.I love it!I feel like I'm finally waking up.I think I had a false start a couple of week ago. I'm going to to go now and check out my cuz.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Addict said…

    Hey Cuz!!!
    I'm linking to you and will be checking in often... :)

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Hippie girl said…

    Ohhhh!this is pretty fun I better watch myself I could do this all day. I am going to check in with meg later.

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    Hey girl!! We're a family of bloggers. The world better watch out!
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home