hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Linda this one is for you

I know I have been posting picture more instead of writting but I have a lot of family popping in and I want to share pictures. OK OK I'll admit it I've been lazy! I'm just getting thru the holidays and I will be better. I've got some new projects going on and old ones I'm tring to finish(walking sticks).So I've been keeping busy
This is a picture of my hubby and me I invited Allens sister over here to check out pictures and I wanted her to see how hansome her brother is. We both look a little worn out but thats what grandkids will do to you!!!!
I hope everyone is having a good week ! I'll post more when things get caught up Ha ha ha ..... Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Oh, I think you all look great!!
    Very beautiful!!
    Have a great holiday lovey!

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger ... said…

    You look worn out?? Before I read your entry, I actually thought you were looking a bit like Catherine Zeta-Jones in this picture. Your eyes and nose are very similar!

    Have a GREAT holiday, Hippigirl!

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    (((SAM))))

    Thanks for popping in on me. Your grandbaby is the CUTEST...and I still dont have one...YAYAYAYAYAY..

    Beautiful pictures of a beautiful lady....Im busier than a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest, but whats new???

    Merry Christmas hun!!!

    XOXOXOXOX

    Mom

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger FC said…

    Gorgeous Couple!.. Hope your Christmas kicks Ass!

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    Gorgeous couple..
    Enjoy the holidays, my friend.. & thank you for the beautiful Christmas card!
    Sending lots of special thoughts your way..

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger lesbopatticakes said…

    your pictures are beautiful, kids you gotta love them they make life worth it (until they become teens!)

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Pirate said…

    you look like a great couple. Hndsome man with a beautiful wife.

    Happy New year Hippie girl.

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Just popping in to say HI...so HI~~~ how are you

    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home