hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

This boy is just too cool !

Everyone got here safe and sound we are having our holiday celabrations a week early. I've got lots more pictures of this little tike . He has been such a joy. He is one of the happiest babies I've seen. He's just like his father, Having them here has lifted my funk. I didn't want to admit it but I really don't like xmas. It's always been a stressful time of year for me it seems like it falls at the worst time why can't we have xmas in the summer.Anyhow just having my family here is all I could ever ask for .Just because I can't give or do like I'd like to doesn't mean I have to do it all on one day I can give all year long when I have more to share.I know I've got pelnty of kisses to shower this sweet baby with. I hope you all are enjoying your holidays and I will try to post more often now that I'm out of my little funk. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home