hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Spring is in the air

Spring is definently here.The weather is so erratic,I don't know if I should pack up the sweaters yet or not . I got sunburned Sat. at the mudd run(Big trucks and rednecks yee haw) and had frost on the ground Sunday.I wish she would make up her mind and quit being so fickle.The days are getting warmer anyhow and I should be able to plant my garden next week.I am going to go for now more later!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Addict said…

    Hi Cuz! I'm back, I'm broke, I'm older and I'm tired... will write again when I'm normal (well maybe sooner than that!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home