hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Monday, August 01, 2005

I'm kinda back!

Well it's been a long week . I'm feeling much better but I still have a ways to go.Back stuff is not fun.And it's not like I really did anything to hurt it I was just bending over to pick something up.And whammo out she goes. I'm and seeing a really good Doc. (it doesn't hurt that he's really goodlooking either) He is a wholelistic healer and nutritionist he is great!
Anyhow I'm getting ready to go see him today and I'll post more later!!!

8 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    Ooooooooo-ooooooo.. take me to your healer.. ;o)
    I hope you're feeling better soon!
    Back pain is the #1 lament of nurses, so I know a little of what you're going thru. I hope you're able to get rest (actually the best cure). Does he have you on the sports injury doses of Motrin? Works like a charm, most of the time.

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Calvin said…

    that's great to hear you're back.. umm, no pun intended!! :-)

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger The Hatleyman said…

    Gimme a "D", gimme an "R", gimme a "U", gimme a "G", gimme an "S"...what's that spell?...blah, blah, blah, who cares...give em here and I'm going to chase them down with vodka. Bloddy back hurts...

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    So glad you're feeling better and good on you for going to a holistic practioner. Man, I want you to come see us at our new place when we get moved in. I may have to spring for airefare. :)

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Tell him to put those healing hands all over you...that you need alot of healing!...lol....GOD Bless Shug...Op~

     
  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Re: "I'm kinda back! "
    Hey..having just a little of you is better than not have you at all!

    Op~

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    ugh! That happened to me once, I bent over to plug in my vaccuum and two seconds later I was flat on the floor. One week in the hospital in traction and a month of physical therapy... crazy. Hope you feel better.

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    so,,how did it go????

    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home