hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Friday, July 22, 2005

It's Friday fun day

It's Friday yea!!!!!!!! This is the day I wait for all week long. Not that I have any big plans this weekend . I never do it's just nice to be at home. I have a lot of homework to finish up and reviewing I'm going for my test in a couple of weeks. The real estate office I work at are ready for me to be licensed. And I'm ready to start making money.
Well I added a new puppy to the household. She is the most beautiful little yorkie. She is only 2 weeks older than my male they were almost like littermates . Last night was her first night at the house , she has been at the kennel up to now .So it's fun having 2 puppies and a kitten around the house it's a constant form of entertainment. I'll be taking pictures this weekend.
Well the other big thing in our lives right now is we went to the lenders this week and started paperwork on a loan to buy the cabin. We were preaproved so now it's paperwork and seeing how the place appraises.It's very exciting and scary at the same time. I've never owned a house before.And with it being my dream house to top it all off. I can't imagine living anywhere else.I just pray that it all goes smoothly.
So many people I know are having a rough time my heart goes out to them all. I wish I could share the peace I have found and the joy I have in my heart.Thru all the turmoil and heatache I created in my life I have finally come to a place that is good. And I feel this has come from living my life in a manner that harms none.Simplicity...... that's how I manage things in my life today. Keeping it all simple.Asking the question am I harming anyone with my actions? And what is the simplest way to deal with things.And try to keep my needs as simple as possible . I feel a freedom I never felt before .
Peace and love I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    We should all live in this world w/ that as our 'mantra'..
    that no one may be harmed.
    I'm sending all good thoughts for your cabin!! And hoping that my cabin comes thru too. Going back to my roots never felt so 'right'..

    Happy reviewing for the test.. I know you'll do well on it.

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    Your level of peace found is one that very few people experience in their whole lives and you still have so much to live! I'm so happy for you and know that my peace is out there too, just around the corner.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home