hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm so excited!!!

I just can't wait , I'm going to TX in 2 weeks to see my kids and my new grandbaby Christain.My mom and I are going for a short visit.I just can't wait. I'm working extra days so I'll have some spending money to blow on the kids and baby.
Mom and I haven't been on a road trip for a while so this ought to be fun. I hope it is anyhow my Mom bless her heart has had to do a lot of roadtrips lately.And they have been really stressful so I planning on making this one as much fun as possible.
I'll tell ya working extra days is something else. I usually only work 2 days a week so now that I'm working more days and I'm getting closer to taking my test the girls at work are coming to me more and more. The problem is they are coming to me with personal problems and problems they have with each other.I'm the happy go lucky one of the bunch and I don't talk bad about anyone so I feel like they want to pull me into "their side" and I just won't go there.I usually end up sharing things that are positive about the other person and try to get them to be a little more compassionate as they get treated with the same compassion when they are wiggin' out.So far so good.Well I better go and get ready for work, see ya!

8 Comments:

  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I've looked into the future and I see you are going to have fun..fun..and more fun on your trip. That's going to be a great trip!

    Op~

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    I love roadtrips! My daughter & I are planning one to AZ some day.. our old stomping grounds..
    What a compassionate co-worker you are! Good for you for holding up to positive standards.
    People are drawn to you like a magnet for that very reason..

    You GO!

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger ... said…

    Have a great trip - road trips are so great! I'm so overdue for a good one. I'm with Addict, bring a camera so we can "go" with you!

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Have a wonderful trip. That is tough when co workers want to get you to pick sides.. I usually just listen and not take sides,, this way I get to hear all the dirt though.. :)
    YOu look great in your picture!
    Wishing you a great week and happy studing!

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger FC said…

    Hey Cuzzzz!! Proud to hear your getting your foot in the real estate business.. Way smart move!..Ive been soo enjoying your blogs Sam!.. I miss ya!.. Check this out..hehe.. http://alwaysinsearchof.blogspot.com/ thats me!! love ya! Cindy

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger The Hatleyman said…

    I'm in Dallas, so be prepared to bake...

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Avery's mom said…

    coming to tX.? going to be in the Dallas/Ft.worth area?
    I'm excited for you getting to see your granbaby, mine is due in exactly 2 wks. about the time youll be getting here :)

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    That is so awesome. I know you've been dying to see them. You and Aunt M be careful and don't scare the truckers! :) *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home