hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Today's the day .

I'm going under the knife. I'm a little nervous but it will be OK. My hubby is going to be there and I'll be home this afternoon. I'll be glad to get this over with.
I hope everyone else is doing Ok . My thoughts and prayers are with BT. I know he is having a hard time now. And my prayers are also with Aunt D she and A are going home today. I'm also praying for my grandma that she may find that eternal resting place. So she can see my granpappy again.She can go anytime now.
Love you guys !! Hope to hear from you soon !Catch you later.......

4 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    you know I am thinking of my hippie sisha!! Let us know how you are! Love and kisses!

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger BTExpress said…

    Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, I appreciate it. I hope everything went okay with the surgery. I'll be sure to to keep you and your grandma in my prayers too.

     
  • At 5:26 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    Thinking all good thoughts for your speedy recovery!
    Lots of love your way..

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Shuger...hope everything went good for you..you are in my prayers.

    Take care
    GOD Bless
    Op~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home