hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm alive and kickin'

Well , I know it's been a while since I posted, but I've been real busy. I didn't pass my test and my course ran out. So I've started all over from scratch.I didn't commit myself enough and I took all the time allotted and then some.It's my own fault, So I've totally committed myself to doing this right. No TV, no blogging I spend all my time going through this course. I started a week ago and so far I've done what took me 4 1/2 month to do before.I am really proud of myself . I didn't know I had it in me. And I'm really learning it. I guess I was a little embarrassed after so many of you wished me well. I was also disappointed with myself, but I'm over that I'm back with gusto!!! My husband has been carrying the load and it's time for me to " put on my big panties and deal with it"Besides there is too much money out there to be made and I want some of it. We really can't commit to buying the house until I start bringing in an income.We have dreams together and I want to start helping make them come true.Thanks for your support I really do need it. And know that there are a few of you out there that have really touched my heart don't give up on me .I'm not done yet I've only just begun!! I,m still peaking in on you and trying keep up with what's going on in your lives even when I don't take time to tell you.
It's time for me to go even though it's not a school night I need to get to bed.Later

8 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger FC said…

    So glad your back in circulation.. Most Awsome attitude!.. If at first ya dont succeed.. etc...I'll call ya soon.. Got a full couple weeks.. and then we need to hook up and hang.

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    Oh lucky you. A spam comment (not yours Cindy!!). :)

    I'm sending all kinds of virtual hugs your way, girl! You have spirit, guts and fire. A true woman of this family and I know you can do whatever you set your heart and mind to. You just had to realize it.
    Love you!

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Blogger dc said…

    Hang in there, things do happen in their own time. You will make it.

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger BTExpress said…

    Good luck, you can do it!

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It does not matter what others think...they are not going to pay your bill..taxes..or die for you...so don't worry what other think or say ...you hang in there ..at your own pace..and do it like you want and can.

    Op~

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Hope you are feeling better these days, take care.

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger ... said…

    Absolutely wishing you all the best, Hippigirl!

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Sometimes we just have to do things the hard way. Im the same way taking my math class AGAIN this semester. What else can you do but do it again?? I hear ya sister!!!! When your making the big bucks, plan a vacation out here to Arizona and we will celebrate!!!

    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home