hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Monday, October 10, 2005

I passed!!!!!!

I finally passed my Real estate course ! It took me 3 weeks . Now I just have to take my state exam and I'll be good to go.I'm a little nervous . Everyone I talk to say they didn't pass it the first time but I'm really going to try . It cost 50 bucks every time you take the test. So I'm still at it I am going to review for another week or so then go take it. Wish me luck.
I'm having a bloggers block. My life has been so consumed with this stuff I find I'm having a hard time coming up with anything good to blog about. So I'll just ramble . I do miss blogging I love the connection I've made with new friends and family.
I am coming up on my 1st year anniversary. It hard to imagine it's been a year already. So much has happened in the last year. We sold a house ,moved,I went back to school , I became a Grandma,Quit doing dope,got a new job,got married and learned how to use a computer. I think it's been a very busy year! And I am so grateful for each and every experience.
I go to the doctor tomorrow, I 've got to get this gallblatter thing taken care of. They tell me it's not that big of a deal. I hope not. And since we have insurance now I'm going to have a bust reduction done. Now that one seems to be a little bit more involved.I don't know if I'm ready for that. But I know it will be good for me I've been packing around 25 pounds of boob for way too long.I know I'll feel better when it's done .But they are a big part of me ( no punn intended)in my younger years they kinda defined who I was. Now not so much now but still.. It's going to be an adjustment.
Anyhow I've rambled on enough it's time to hit the hay. It's good to be back around here again I have missed you guys.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    CONGRATS!!
    I'm proud of you girlfriend.. What accomplishments this past yr!
    Can you even add up all those 'sress points'?? Even 'good' happenings are stressful.. so remember to give yourself kudos & take some time to just 'be'.
    You are one amazing woman!

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Meg said…

    WOOT!! You go girl! Missouri's next great real estate tycoon is on the way.

    And you definitely should get the boob reduc. My mother-in-law did when she was like 55 and said it made her feel the best in her life!

    And what an awesome year you've had. Eventful in all the good ways, right? Now, that's a good adventure. And thanks for sharing it with us.
    *hugs*

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Calvin said…

    congrats!!!! :-)

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hooooooraaayyy...I knew you could do it...and I know you can pass the state test too..I feel you will the first time round!!!

    Hey don't worry about the blogger world..it's not going anywhere..just check in every now and then to let us know how you're doing..never the less..we do miss ya!

    Thanks for the sweet words you left me with on my comment section..they picked me right up...thank you!

    About the reduction...sometime less is more..but..if I were you husband I'm sure I'd sit down and cry just like a baby!!!...lol...

    Take care
    GOD Bless you and yours (all of yours)
    Op~

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Margaret said…

    congrats!!!! :)

    peace...

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger FC said…

    Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Glad you're back in circulation! wow.. full-blown year it was too! hugs!

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Wenchy said…

    Congrats of passing the exam!

    I wouldn't mind a tummy tuck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home