hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

This is my Navy boy

I really shouldn't call him a boy he has grown into a fine man. This is at his graduation from bootcamp, I have never been more proud of him than I was that day. I was filled with mixed emotions , my son was no longer my baby he was a man. Now we all know he will always be my baby but now I have a deeper respect for him as a man , a father, a husband and a son. I love you Chris. I know you'll be checking in and I want you to know dispite my crazy life when you where growing up , you have turned out pretty damm good!!!!! Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger dc said…

    Awwww, what a terrific picture. I am so glad things have turned out well for him. I remember him in diapers!! sorry Chris, but my best picture in my mind is of him laying on his Aunts tummy trying to catch the bubble gum bubbles she was popping. He was about 1 or 2 then.

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    You sure that's not your lil bro? What a handsome man! And a lovely mom..

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    outta-site pix!!!

    I agree with addict

    Op~

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    you have a good looking strap of a man there mom. I feel more comfortable knowing men like him have my back a s a citizen and mom's like you as well.

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger ... said…

    Awww, very sweet pic. You both look fabulous!

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Meg said…

    I have to agree with Em. You look more like a "slightly" older woman with your chippy than mother and son. *ducking because I called your son a chippy*. LOL!

    Seriously, you have much to be proud of. We met him at the family reunion a few years ago and he was so SWEET!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home