hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ok I'll confess... I'm a secret agent!!!

Oh no wait a min. I'm a Real Estate agent. Yes I finally passed my test now I'm just waiting for my license. Life has been moving so fast for us since the first of the year.
When they say good things come to those who wait , they aren't kidding . It seems like I was waiting and waiting and waiting then all of a sudden all heck broke lose.And it's all good!!
1. My husband and I started our own Electrical bus. He is still working full time over in Ark. and we are doing this after hours and on the weekends. Our first contract was a Non-profit org. Dental clinic. Almost have that one finished .
2. I studied and worked hard to pass the state and national test for my Real-estate stuff. I really am proud of myself. It took long enough but the hard part is over. I can't wait to really start working as an agent.
3. I picked up a job 3- 4 nights a week at a new supper club a real nice place with exellent food. I've appied for a management position, we'll see....
4. We are working on trying to buy our place out here.......
5.I finally got my woodstove hooked up theis weekend ... I love wood heat. It feels soooo good!!!!

I am really going to put some effort into getting caught up with everyone in blog I do miss my friends. And I'm way overdue LOve you guys!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger BTExpress said…

    Welcome back!!! Glad to hear everything is going so well.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger ... said…

    WOW!!! What a wonderful update with wonderful news! May many more amazing and incredible things pile themselves on your good fortune.

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Good for you! You have worked so hard. I can't think of anyone more deserving. I hope you get some free time too, don't be working all the time now!
    Love to you sweetie!

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    WAHOO! When it showers blessings, it rains all the good stuff!
    You are so deserving & worthy of all good things in your life. I'm so proud of you!!!

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Meg said…

    I'm so glad to see you again and YAY YOU for the real estate test. I knew you could do it! Good luck with the new business too. Can't wait to hear more good news.
    love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home