hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hello hello hello......

The rush of spring has taken me away. There is so much to do, everyday. I'm finally going to make time to get caught up with everyone.
I saw my first hummingbird yesterday ! Actually I have two on my porch. Last year we started off with three and ended up with nine I think they had babies , so it will be fun to see what we end up with.
There are so many things going on . I wish I could get into it but I can't right now. All I know is I hope things slow down just a bit.Every once in a while I have to just tell myself" breath in , breath out."
Hope all of you are having a good time and life is treating you all well. Later!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger ... said…

    Hey Hippi! Great to see (read) you again! Spring definitely is in the air - lots of changes. Enjoy the birds, and enjoy life.

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    Hi girlfriend! Glad to see you back. I have hummingbird feeders on the front & back porches. Those little guys sure get territorial!
    And always sound like huge bumble bees coming in for a landing..
    Enjoy your spring.. & keep breathing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home