hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Can you tell I'm bored today, see previous postings

I'm sitting at work bored, avoiding posting about anything that is of value.So I'm just playing.
I was feeling very positive and upbeat last week and then some things happened over the weekend to hurt my feelings and my heart.It invovled being nice and tring to help someone out only to be shit on .
Well I will not let it get me down.I will not lose faith in people and I will continue to be who I am.I just have to believe that the loss of my friendship is their loss.And it's better to see true colors before getting any more involved than I did.
It really helped receiving a card in the mail from my friend Sande,thank you sweetie for your wonderful words and your perfect timing.
Now I think I'm going to go back to playing around a little , I love the little chuckles I find out here in blogland.
Have a wonderful week everyone, Peace

2 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    these types of losses are the worst. i went through a broken friendship with a man that I had held at regrd and overlooked his devious actions for several years but this last fall he finally broke the camel's back. I should have listened to my wife a long time ago on this guy.

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    It always feels like a broken trust when a friendship goes sour. Hang in there.. knowing that positive 'good' friends are all around you!
    You are a fantastic person..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home