hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Friday, March 03, 2006

It's Friday already!!!!

Boy was I ready for today! I still have to work both jobs today and work tomorrow night, but I'm still glad it's friday. This has been a long week. The weather here has been perfect! The birds are doing their little bird thing and I've even seen daffodils blooming. And I was stuck in the office all week.I shouldn't complain I'm lucky to have a job .Still I'm glad it's friday.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I'm going to try to get the hubby to break out the scooter this weekend and see if I can blow some of the stink off. Peace!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    We've got a few daffodils too.. makes me nervous when it gets down into the 20's at night, I'm afraid they'll all freeze.
    Doing some yard work this week-end.
    And my Belle had her spaying surgery done.. no grand-dogs for me.. ;o(
    Enjoy your days off!

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Pirate said…

    what happened over the weekend?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home