hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Friday, June 10, 2005

TGIF

I was sitting here thinking about the things I'd like to accomplish this weekend and decided I should start setting some small goal for myself. Just a few days at a time. I think with these small goals or lists of things to do I can work on the big things as well and they won't seem so over welming and will be easier to achieve.
Friday --- Sunday.
1. weed garden.
2. mow and weedeat.
3. clean house
4. do 2 chapters of math
5. get pallets for barn
6. get junk out of barn.
7. sew shade cloth on dog pens
8. walk 1mile a day
9. call my mother and children
10.Make happytime with my husband
I think I can handle that, this might seem silly to some people but I think it will be good for me.
You guys have a good weekend and....Work like you don't need the money, Love like you've never been hurt before, and dance like nobody is watching!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    I love that quote at the end of your post! :)

    And I'm such a list maker. There is a picture of me somewhere taking the day before my wedding, while we were at the rehearsal. I'm standing with a daytime and pen, intently writing and making notes. Joel says that picture is me in a nutshell.

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger dc said…

    Yea for lists, guess we are all list makers. I always have a list going. Hate to admit it's partly so I can REMEMBER. But it keeps me focused too. I tend to get to many things going at once. I am one of these housekeepers that goes awhile without cleaning very deep and then out of the blue it will hit me and I clean like mad. Not really intending to. Maybe that is good. What do you think?
    We're going fishing this weekend. Need a day off to get away. Al's been tied up all week helping his sister. Hope you all checked out my other blog site and my flower pictures. Love to all dc

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hehe..first two had "weed"...lol...ok..bad joke..you have a great weekend too.

    Op~

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Good for you! I refuse to put anything on my LIST except the gym, that way everything else is a bonus....

    Mom...LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home