hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Triumph!!!!

I finally got over the hump I was stuck on with math!!! I just kept going back over and over.I even went back and started from the beginning chapter. I feel really good about this .
I am the type of person if it isn't fun I don't want to do it. Well this has lead for an interesting life but it gets me in trouble too.
This weekend has been interesting I've been trying to help my Aunt with her computer(with all of my vast knowlage lol)and then our computer starts acting up.Oh well .....
I helped my aunt deliver puppies this week it was a first for me .It was really cool holding that little itty-bitty life in my hands.
Things on the home front have been good .We have been the mighty hunters. One dead raccoon (Biggest sucker I've seen in a while ) and one dead mouse (also big) one opossom to go.Not all furry critters are cute.Believe me.
Anyhow I haven't posted for a while just thought I'd do that today. I'm still composing a story to share. It's not easy, there are so many thing inside me and I just need to start somewhere.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Addict said…

    Good going with the Math!!!
    I'm proud of you :)

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Good job with the math! I am going to have to re-cross the math bridge too so I feel ya on that! As for the furry critters...I will take my reptiles any day~~thanks for the support, sometimes the Evil Troll King really tries to suck the life out of me...

    Mom

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ive had BBQ raccoon before...not bad...didn't like the BBQ muskrat though...it was ok..till I found out what it was...then it was just as bad as "calf-halves" (rocky mountain oysters)

    Op~

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger dc said…

    Good for you, Math is always the hardest to get, At least I think so too. Hey, send me a message and tell me how you guys get your little pictures on you comments. Haven't figured that out yet. dc

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    Congrats on the math humpiness!! I hate math with a burning fire from hell and I know of what you speak. It's HARD and you must be as stubborn as me to have made it over the hill. :)
    *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home