hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Thursday, June 02, 2005


This is were we hang out the most. We have a little garden to the left, and a nice sized yard and then it goes back and down to my special place.you can't see the fire pit or cleared area from the picture above but it's there plenty of dancing room.Or camping room!!!  Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Now that's my kinda home...I'm digging it!

    Op~

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Meg said…

    Oh, I love you place!! It's just what I want. I can't wait to see summer pictures. What sort of wildlife do you get coming up to your back door? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home