hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

what color am I

I took a test Emily shared this morning they are so much fun.

Your Aura is Yellow

Your Personality: Life's too short not to have fun. Your bright energy brings joy and laughter to those around you.

You in Love: A total flirt, you need a lot of freedom to play. But you'll be loyal to that one man who makes you feel safe.

Your Career: You love variety in a job, and you probably won't stick with one career. You would make a great professor, writer, or actress.
What Color Is Your Aura? Take This Quiz :-)
Find the Love of Your Life (and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    You keep on walking girl!!! I am actually on my way to the gym right now, you guys give me the strenght to stick to it cuz I cant wait to share my before/after picture and story! I had a rough week last week being sick and all but I am right back on track..The troll~ings would LOVE it where you live! A Creek in walking distance?? They would think they had died and gone to heaven!!! Now if you had a MALL in walking distance,,,thats something..hehehehe
    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home