hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Too high

I am feeling way to high right now. So much has happened over the weekend,and it's all good.
In order of importance.
Sunday night after spending a wonderful day with my sister and her family( we went to a wildlife refuge and pow-wow) my son call me to tell me that they were at the hospital.And the Doctor was going to induce her labor at 5:30 mon. morning.She was having problems with her bloodpressure and was already dilated 1 1/2.So they are going to go ahead with things. She was due July 5 and the baby is doing good est.7 1/2 pounds. So I may be a Grandma today. I can't believe it my baby is going to be a father.So expect Grandma dribble for a while.
Next! Friday I passed my math final and my state finals I was on cloud nine just from that.All I have to do now is my nationals and I'll be good to go.The real estate business is booming around here and I already have some good leads and possible listings .I'm working in a real estate office part time already, so I've kind of got my foot in the door .
Next,I've been working with my Aunt at the kennel her and my mother own, I've been learning as much as I can and helping as much as I can. Well my mother informed us this weekend that they are not going to be moving back here as soon as they thought and she is going to sell me her part of the kennel it will be a year or so down the road but I am very excited about it. This will give me time to learn more about the business. Anyhow getting to the point here my Aunt and I invested in a french Bulldog. She is 3 months old and just precious.She cost a lot of money but the returns are going to be awesome. She is so ccccute! we named her Dixie lee.
So this has been a very exciting weekend. I'm walking on air.
There was a time in my life I couldn't imagine I could be this happy and if I was happy I was waiting for something to happen to change it. Today I 'm not waiting for something bad to happen I am just not used to all good stuff .I'm just a little too high.I am going to try to enjoy it the best I can. It never bothered me to be too high before I think I can adjust to this kind of high. Have a good one. I love you guys.!!!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Congrats on EVERYTHING sam, especially the MATH part, I am jealous, but will get there...Im with you and Em, even when things are going good, I am waiting for something to come along and mess it up! I support your enjoying the happy time right now~~As for being a grandmother...PLEASE PLEASE NEVER LET IT HAPPEN TO ME....well not for a while anyhow....Im only 41 grandmas are OLD, like 70...lol dont you and Em hit me......

    Mom

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger ... said…

    Congrats on the impending GRANDMA status! Hope all goes safely and well.

    And, can't wait to check back here to see if any Dixie Lee pics get posted - she sounds like an absolute cutie!

    Enjoy living in the moment...soak up the energy, and bask in the highs. :)

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Avery's mom said…

    Savor every moment you can,,,soak in the happiness and the peace of the Moment,,, I felt a contact high reading how wonderful everything was going for you. I'm so very happy for you too.

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hooooorrrraaayyy!!!!!

    All good news..that's great..just keep thinking positive..it doesn't have to change...maybe slow down some..but not change!

    Op~

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger dc said…

    Yea!! congratulations on all the good stuff. I know you will be on line as soon as the baby is here. We will be waiting to know. Gee that makes my sister a GREAT GRANDMOTHER. gulp!! Oh, I will only be a great aunt. ha ha.
    I will have to call you Mom and find out what is happening with them not moving very soon. I know we have awhile before we can move back and that really CHAPS MY HIDE! love DC

     

Post a Comment

<< Home