hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Meg's interview

Here's the rules.
1. leave a comment saying 'interview me"
2. I will respond by asking you 5 questions.
3.You will update your blog with the questions and your answers.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview some else in same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed you ask them 5 questions.

Question # 1.
What was the most trouble you and Em ever got into together.Was it legal?
Emily and I never got caught! We were still pretty good kids.I didn't stay a kid much longer after that. I left home at 13 and lost track of Em. I am very glad to be getting to know both of you again.Sorry no juicy stories.

Question # 2.
Harley or imports and why?
Imports.I rode Triumphs. My first one was a little 73 Daytona 500. Red and white.I fell in love with it because I could pick it up if I ever dropped it and my feet touched the ground.Well maybe not both at the same time but I could handle it. Now my husband rides a Moto Guzzi. He says it's a superior in performance and matainance. It is comfortable and rides well.And I might add he looks damm good on it.But.... We are starting our own bike shop in the next couple of years and we will be building custom cycles.That is our goal anyhow.

Questions 3,4, and 5.
Tell me 3 things you want me to know.
3.I sleep with a stuffed animal. I use it as pillow it's a big fluffy dog and I can wrap it around my neck and get really good neck support.

4. I once owned a bar on the river called Ramblin Rose.Named after the Nat King Cole song. That was my theme song for many years.We had a good time. Sometimes too good of a time if you know what I mean.I learned a lot from that experience.Never hire friends and there is no such thing as free help.And always listen to a band before you hire them.

5.I am a recovering Drug addict. Some people look at this as a weakness I look at it as a strength. It took me down a long road with many curves and turns and sometimes what I thought were dead ends to a place of self awareness. With many gifts and joys. It took me every experience in my life to bring to were I am today. And I'm very grateful I didn't have to die to get here.

So that's that. It wasn't too bad, it was kind of fun.So who will let me interview them?Just leave a comment, and follow the rules above.Thanks Meg!!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:22 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Im game, I think.....

    Mom

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    I LOVED THIS! I'm so glad you wanted to be interviewed. And can't wait to see/meet you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home