hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Sat .Evening Post

This has been a pretty good day. I got 5 of things done on my list.It feels pretty good.I feels like I'm starting to get somewhere with things around here. I even found time to work on my walking sticks .I haven't worked on them for over a month. And that is something I really enjoy doing.
I was also pleasantly surprised to find my neighbor and new friend started a blog the other day.We are just getting to know each other and I think this is a fun way to add to it. She is my walking buddie as well, so we get to do a lot of talking while we're walking.(Except when I run out of breath, I got to quit smoking)
Oh well I'll put that on my list of things to do!
I think I'll close for now.I think it's time to work on #10. (Big grin) ! Peace

1 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    keep on walking girlfriend! You will start to feel so good you wont even WANT to smoke..I am very proud of you. I did some work for my dad today and went to a birthday party, and thats about it,,,,lol I didnt even go to the gym, I suck...

    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home