hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Happy day !!!!!

Hey there blog friends, I know my post have not been very chiper lately, but I'm getting better. Life is pretty good and I can get out of a chair without wincing (?). I think I'm going to go mad from bordom sometimes so it's time to "pull up my big girl panties and deal with it". There are plenty of things to do around here.
Time to go I've got to find something to do.....

3 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger FC said…

    I am just now catching up on my bloggy-buds.. and I missed a bunch I see.. Glad your surgery is done.. and I didnt even know about Laura until just now.. She was so awsome..she and Roy were like grandparents to me.. She gave me Roys chinese Checker board when he passed and I still have it on my wall today. I cant look at a box of special K without remembering her.. hugs Sandi

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    I have ful knowledge of those big girl panties these days.. Is nothing non-fattening??!
    I'm glad that you're feeling better.. hang in there!

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    Even if it was just a minute, it was so good to chat with you on line today. do you have a spare pair of those big-girl panties? I need some too, these days.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home