hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

In memory of Laura Cakebread

Sometime during the night around 12:30 am Oct.21 2005 Laura Cakebread Willey Rowe passed over to the beyond to be with so many of her friends and family that passed before her. Finally she found peace from a life that had been both generous and hard for her.She came from a time I could never fully understand, she shared things with me and showed me pictures of a time when life was hard and it made for hard people.She outlived 2 husbands and a few foster children and lefts us with memories to pass on on to our own. My heart is heavy with words left unsaid and grateful for the time shared.There are many things I wish I could say but I can't find the words and I'm afraid no one would understand. But for now all I can say is goodnight Grandma I love you.....

4 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Angela said…

    Sorry to read about ya'lls loss. It seems there never are those right words to say. I hope the memories will out way the loss.
    God Bless.

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Many prayers for her smooth transition into the next step of her Journey. And may you all be comforted w/ love and healing.

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    And there is nothing more powerful than telling her of your love..
    Many thoughts of comfort toward you, dear friend.

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger BTExpress said…

    I'm so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home