hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Unexpected trip

I made an unexpected trip to the emergency room. I apparently have Gallstones. I had 2 attacks about an hour apart. It was the worst pain I've ever had in my life I would rather give birth to twins than go through that again.I do have to have surgery but we are going to try to hold out till our insurance kicks in Oct. So I get to eat bland food no fried foods and no fatty foods yeeehaw!I guess this is one of the joys of getting old and fat.I can work on the fat but the age thing keeps kicking me in the butt.
I'm still studying I'll be testing wed. wish me luck.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:20 AM, Blogger FC said…

    ... woops!.. Miss your posts gf!

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger FC said…

    ok.. my first comment up there was for what looked like a blank post this morning!.. looks kinda heartless now!! Goos Luck from me too!:) Love ya!

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    Well Goos luck all around (I think you've coined a new word) ;o)

    I'm so sorry to hear about your ER trips tho. The surgery they do now is much kinder & gentler, if that helps any.
    Hope the new diet works its magic.. & you can hold out for insurance. I totally know where you're coming from. We're w/o any right now. Makes you scared to even take a walk; I'd be the one nailed by a skate boarder or something.
    Be well.. sending healing vibes to you.

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger ... said…

    OUCH!!! Hope you're feeling better soon.

    Good luck on your test!

     
  • At 4:15 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    You will do great today!
    And I'm so sorry about the gall stones, but I hear the laser surgery isn't that bad and you will feel so much better, I hope sept goes by quickly and that you have no more attacks, lots of love and light to you!
    let us know about your test!

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    LUCK LUCK LUCK

    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home