hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Staying in the saddle.....

Today feels like a happy "I'm back in the saddle " kind of day. I feel real good. Someone is sending some good stuff my way. It was nice to hear from everyone as well. I hope this is contagious and all of you get it too. Have a wonderful day.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Pirate said…

    my day yesterday was exactly like that. Good karma hit me right smack in the forehead and carried me throughout the whole day and well into the night. i woke a little hungover from it this morning. Fancy that a non-drugged hangover.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    It's all you baby, you earned it!

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    Hey, I'll take a couple of doses of those 'happy' feelings! The sun is shining today & my grandkids are on the way to see me.. yay! It IS a good day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home