hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Friday, February 24, 2006

It's Friday !!!!!!!!!!

I love Fridays! This Friday reminds me of a Dr. Hook song "You make my pants want to get up and dance, you make my face want to grin. You make my knees want to do as they please Honey won't you kiss me again"
Anyhow I'm tring to keep up with the posting since I've been so bad . But I'm on the run working both jobs today. I might slow down by sunday.......
Have a wonderful weekend everybody.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    I had a great Thurs & Fri w/ my grandkids..
    Just kicking back today.
    Hope your wk-end is infinitely happy!

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    Funny you bring up Dr Hook and the Medicine show. I introduced Sylvia and the gals in the jail to my boys this week. They lve the Pirate rocker.

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Hey babe! Just trying to catch up on everyone...I usually love Sundays...nice and relaxing. Today was good for me, I hope for you too. Ahhh if only I could have a week of Sundays.....

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger ... said…

    Wow - the energy and happiness in your recent posts is downright CONTAGIOUS!!

    Thanks for the energy! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home