hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The big C

How do you talk about something so terrifying you can't hardly say the word??? A close member of my family is facing it now. My mom, the strongest woman I know is facing our worst fears. I hear a tenor in her voice as the fear seep thru, I see the anxiety taking it's toll. And I feel helpless.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Hey~ Bet you thought I forgot you hun but I didnt. I will keep your mom in my prayers. I understand the big C having just gone through it with my sister. Hang in, Hang on and remember your not alone...

    mom

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger ... said…

    Hey Hippi - tons of healing and loving thoughts coming to you and your mom from Seattle.

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    I am so sorry to hear about your mom.. know that your whole family is in my prayers. I'm going thru the same thing w/ my sister & her husband.
    Enjoy everyday w/ your mom, for the gift that it is..

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger ninetieschild said…

    Constipation? cunnilingus? Cleptomania? Clyphoid? umm Cyborg? what what?

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Lots of love and prayers and healing energy to your mom and to you and your family as you support her. You have lots of love going your way!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home