hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

animal quiz

I took the country quiz from Em's blog and came out as The United Nations. That was fun so I went on to take What Animal are you.Here are my results.
You're a Stuffed Animal!
Everybody loves you, though most of them are truly ashamed to admitit. You love children most of all, though you're not really all that expressive ofyour emotions. You're not terribly active, and end up spending altogether too muchtime in bed, although most people secretly suspect that you really love to taketrips and travel around. A kid at heart, you'd be a lot better off if no one evergrew up. You are most annoying when stuffed into the back of a car.Take the Quiz "Animal'>http://bluepyramid.org/ia/aquiz.htm">Animal Quizat the Blue
Cute!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    I was a heiyna, however you spell that.. then I took the book quiz and I'm a really boring book! ha!

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    p.s. you are a sweetie like that soft stuffed baby

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    I was a gorilla, and Thailand.

    I feel so dirty....lol

    Mom

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger dc said…

    I was the dove and united nations. ha ha just couldn't get it pasted darned.. dc

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger ... said…

    Cool quizzes! Like you, I was the UN. But, unlike you, I'm a starfish:

    >>>>>>>>>>
    You're a Starfish!
    To others, your presence seems to denote greatness, or at the very least something celestial. You're enthralled by the heavens above and seem to always be looking to them for guidance. Once you decide to stick to something, it's very difficult to get you away from it. You really don't seem to mind other people, even strangers, touching you. We can't all be you; someone has to applaud.
    >>>>>>>>

    Thanks for the mid-morning fun!

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Avery's mom said…

    I like this one, totally in control and cool (cant honestly say that how I feel all the time but I'll take the flattery

    ******You're a Lion!
    Wherever your particular jungle might be, you are considered king or queen. With a noble yet relaxed air, you are able to control those around you by implied threat of force. There are those that would attempt to tame you, or even call you yellow, but you know that you're far too bold for that. You've often been seen hanging out on the steps of public libraries. Your favorite US state is Maine.
    *****

     

Post a Comment

<< Home