hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Sat morning

Me? Eating fresh blackberries and raspberries ,listening to Sam Cook,my oldest rattiest sun dress and pink hightops. Already did two loads of laundry and a wash down at the kennel w/ aunt margie ,two garage sales and got hubby off to work.Naptime ? I wish!I still have to hang out laundry, weedeat,mow, clean house and then maybe go to the creek because it's already 90 out and the creek is calling me now!I think that will be a nice reward.
Things have leveled out it's still all good but not as intense.Baby is home and breaking mom and dad in.They have so much ahead of them life as they knew it is over.And a new life just beginning I remember well I wish I could be there to help,but they are doing fine without me. I just wish.... soon I hope.
I totally enjoyed my full moon night.Did some grounding meditation and started a tenderfoot pouch for Christain.I've started out with a bean for growth and I will add something new to it each month for 12 months and give it to him on his 1st birthday.It will be full of neat stuff .
Well I better get started on the rest of the day or I won't get anything done.Have a great weekend.

10 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Avery's mom said…

    you are being so busy today! your actually getting a moment to blog in too... that's unbelievable!
    Wish I was that productive, maybe I should get off and start on the laundry too.

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    I see you're an early riser like me! I love the mornings when everyone is still sleeping (including the dogs) and I can have a cup of coffee and just enjoy the beginning of my day.

    And that moon is almost as beautiful as ours was! :)

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Calvin said…

    hey, was the missing comma between "weedeat" intentional?! ;-)

    that's a great pic of the moon!

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Hippie girl said…

    meg.
    actually your mom is the early riser If I wanted to go yard sale 'n then I had to get up.I do enjoy my alone time too it's peaceful.Nice moon huh?
    Robyn.Did you get your laundry done?
    S. It took me a min. to catch that one. That's a creek thing.

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    What a wonderful ritual to start for the grandbaby.. i.e., tenderfoot pouch.
    He is blessed to have you for a Grammy..

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Misty said…

    just dropped by your blog and wanted to comment at what a great job you are doing and tell you that i thought that moon photo was beautiful!

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Avery's mom said…

    i got my sweety to do it! pretty slick of me if you dont mind me saying

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    OK OK now I HAVE to know, what the heck is a tenderfoot pouch?? I need to know this before I am a grandmother SO NO HURRY...hehhehe so what is it???? whats the story behind it? Whats the point of it?? I want 90 degrees....

    Mom

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Misty said…

    thanks for stopping by my blog.... :) if you are still up to answering questions about the t. pregnancy thing, shoot me an email. rainydayinmay@sbcglobal.net

    thanks for your reassurences that all will be ok. :) i believe that it will!

     
  • At 3:38 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    You are so busy!! I hope you enjoyed the creek.. Explain a tenderfoot pouch to me.. sounds really neat. I love things like that, so meaningful. He will too when he is older!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home