hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

CHRISTIAN MUHLBACH

He's here ! Christian came to us at 7:04 pm 6-20-05.And of course he is the most perfect baby of this generation! Mother and Father doing fine,reality hasn't hit them yet.Poor babies the were so wiped out they couldn't think .
It's hard for me to picture my baby as a father.I know he is going to be a very good father.But it was just yesterday he was running around the house playing Dukes of hazard and curling up in my lap to go to sleep.
Now my problem is what do I want to be called? I'm not your grandma type and I don't like nanna (sorry Em) it has to do with ex-inlaws.So are there any suggestions? I'd like to hear them.
Right now I'm so overcome with emotions that's it's hard to post so I'm going to get my snot rag and sit out on the porch and cry for a while and thank the powers that be for this precious life and pray for my children. Bless you all for your support.

9 Comments:

  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger dc said…

    CONGRATULATIONS! Since I have known your son since he was a baby, It is hard for me to see him as a daddy too. I still have that picture of your little sister holding him on her belly while she blew bubble gum bubbles for him to try to catch. I have one grand daughter who likes to call me Gammy, But maybe he will come up with his own word. Anyone else a grandma out there have a suggestion?

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Hippie girl said…

    My husband woke up this morning and said "I can't believe I'm married to a grandma" it just didn't sound right.
    I remember that picture too. seems like yesterday.

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Hippie girl said…

    Em no but I should have.That's ok I know I'm still one crazy sexy hip chick granny.

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congrats! Grandma.....hooray!!!

    Op~

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Oh, the name will flow naturally after you are w/ that baby,, you will just be in love for the rest of your life w/ that baby like nothing else!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see pictures!!

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Avery's mom said…

    Happy Birthday to your entire family! What a reason to celebrate...New life, growing FaMILY TREE///It's all so tremendous and sureal right now i'm sure
    I cant wait till it's my turn to bring anew generation to the hands of TIMe
    Very cool. take lost of pictures and memories. Happy solstice!

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    CONGRATS SAM~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    babies are so fun!!!

    Im gonna be NaNa the ETK is gonna be PaPa, thats what my mom and dad are. Thats what MY NaNa is...so thats good enough for any troll~ing spawn....

    I shudder to ever think it....

    Mom

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Osbasso said…

    Congrats Grandma! Lots of fodder for HNT now!

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Meg said…

    Sorry to be so late with the congratulations, but I've just not bee blogging much lately...or reading them. I'm so proud of Chris. He'll be a great dad! I remember meeting him at the family reunion a few years ago and he sort of hung around with the four of us (Em, Wlm, me and Wolfie) for the weekend. What a need kid, I thought! Now he's a neat dad.

    And don't fret the grandma thing. You'll be a natural. You don't have to be a Crone to be a Grandmother. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home