hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

EMILY'S INTERVIEW

We all know the rules they're posted somewhere on this blog.
1. If you could have only one magical wish for Christian, what would it be? That is a very hard ?, of course I want everything for him.But if I had to pick one thing I think it would be to have a joyful heart. Because with a joyful heart comes many other gifts. The gift of love and laughter,and health and beauty and of music and art. I think all of these things are a part of a joyful heart.
2. How will your life be 10 years from now? Well now let's see,I will be use to being a Grandma because I'll have about 5 grandkids by then.So I'll be an old pro my then.Allen and I will have build the shop by then and have the bike shop producing awesome machines. I'll have my Real Estate bussiness and the kennel to keep me as busy as I want be..I will be able to travel with my husband as often as we want.I'll have a good relationship with friends and family.And I'll have a better understanding of my spirituality.
3. Describe a place you’ve been (either a physical place or a place you've been at emotionally ), that you would like to revisit... why? Believe it or not this was the hardest one for me,I had to skip it and come back to it.I really had to think of a place I've been to and wanted to go back to and I'm already there.I love being where I'm at . I can't think of any place I'd rather be physically or emotionally.Well I would like to be in Texas with my kids and grandbaby but I've never been there before so that doesn't count.
4. What is your greatest achievement thus far?Ok I'd have to say getting off the drugs(meth). Doing that was the hardest thing I ever did.I've had a time with abusing other drugs but this one totally kicked my ass. It was so addicting mind body and soul.The journeybeyondd it has been full of many blessing in which I could write for hours but it wasn't easy getting there.And sometimes it's still hard to stay there. But I do it one day at a time.
5. Complete the following sentence: If I knew then (describe when "then" was), what I know now,__________________________. (fill in the blank)
If I knew back in my 30's what all I did to body would effect me this way today. I would have taken better care of myself.
Well cuz that was fun,I've enjoyed this very much. I've learned things about myself while answering these ?'s thanks Love Sam

1 Comments:

  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Avery's mom said…

    Those were some truely great answers!
    I cant believe you've never been to Texas... little hippigirl needs to get out and do a bit of traveling. :) Of course I might advise you to plan the cooler time of year to visit our prarrie lands right now IT's pretty dang hot

     

Post a Comment

<< Home