hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Baby update

Things are going well for mother , father and baby.Things were a little touchy last night.I won't go into details but we had some reason for concern.But all is well I got to listen to him cry and listen to my son talk to him.I am still teary eyed from that one.
Like I said before in a previous post I am on such a high it is leaving me weak at times and total buzzed at other times.Tonight is the full moon so I think I am going to do some grounding type stuff tonight in my special little place in the woods. I really think it will do me some good.
Do you know what tomorrow is HNT.And I've got a good one at least I think it is .I had fun doing it.My husband helped. He just thinks I nuttier than squirrel in September. It keeps me entertained.
A note to Em, I will answer your ?'s a little later.Bye for now .Peace!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Hippie girl said…

    Peace bongs thanks I think i will. Oh you said peace bombs that will work too. Love ya!

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hang on Grandma...go get the PB and have another...lol...

    Take care Shug.
    Op~

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Avery's mom said…

    All those tears of happiness will leave a poor flower wilted...I cant wait till the end of August when I get to pop my baby out into the world. It's going to be tremendously exciting and exhausting like you said.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home