hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Friday, May 27, 2005

It's Friday!!!!!!!!

Yea! I've been waiting for today all week.My babyboy is coming home for the weekend and the weather is suppose to be nice. The creek is running clear and I'm ready to do some floating.My husband took me for a short little ride the other night to condition my butt for a longer ride this weekend . So I'm looking forward to some fun!
It is so beautiful down here this time of year, I am so gratful to be where I'm at and who I'm with. I finally have some peace in my life. And I don't feel like I have to jump and run all the time.I know I'm home. I have a scense of security I have never felt before.
I'm hoping all of you have a good time this weekend, and don't do anything I wouldn't do and if you do tell me all about it.Bye

2 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Addict said…

    Hey! Look at you with links and stuff!!! Congrats!
    Have a great weekend, and I'm not going to make any wise cracks (pun) about getting your butt conditioned!

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    It is so good to know our generation is so happy with their lives. We're getting our act together and know what we're about. Yay us!! You really sound happy and I'm so glad.

    It waas great to speak to you the other day, even for a couple of minutes (I really suck at driving when I'm talking on my cell phone).

    Have a great time this weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home