hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Interview

Everyone knows the rules:1. Leave a comment saying "interview me"
2. I will respond by asking you 5 questions.
3.You will update your blog with the questions and your answers.
4.You will include this explanation and offer to interview some else in same post.
5.When others comment asking to be interviewed you ask them 5 questions.

I am finally answering the questions someone dear to me asked over a week or 2 ago. Sorry I have been negligent and lazy .These were very good questions.
Interview questions;
1. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
I like raw carrots with yellow mustard. Peanutbutter , honey, butter and potatochip sandwiches.Oh yea I tried rattlesnake one time.
2.List 10 single words that describes you.
eclectic, humorous, bubbly, pretty, boisterous, smart, loyal, concienious,spiritual and flity.Whewww that was harder than it looks.
3. Name 10 things you really, really like, must be non living things.
creekin' , music , reading , motorcycles , money, yard sales , road trips , massages, good sex ,and walking in the woods.
4. How do you think being a grandmother will change you.
Hmmm, I'm not sure yet. I'm sure it will change me in ways I would never even think of and yet I don't see myself making any changes anytime soon. Maybe in the way I look at my children they aren't kids anymore. But they are still my babies. Does than make sence? I know all you Grandparents are laughing at me right now .I guess I'll find out as I go.
5. If you could choose now, who do you think you would like to come back in another life and be and why?
Now this one is a good one ,I have really thought about this for a long time. Would I want to be rich? Famous?Maybe.But I think I would want to be someone who has made an impact on a nothers life. Maybe a spiritual leader like the Mother Teresa or Gaundi.Then I thought who made an impact on my life. And not until I sat here writting did it come to me. Mr. Nebble, my 5th grade teacher.He came into my life when things where very scary for me .My Mom was getting a divorce and all of the men in my life up to that point (except my grandpappy) had hurt me in many different ways. I was acting out a lot and trying to get in trouble. See Mr. Nebble gave swats and at one point or another everyone got one. But he was very gentle and patient with me. He taught me to trust and no matter how bad I tried to be , he accepted me for who I was. And he wasn't going to let me feel like I was bad.Thank you Mr. Nebble . This is who I would like to come back as.
Thank you for asking these questions they were good made me think a lot and helped me to remember some things.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger dc said…

    Hurray for your answers, I enjoyed them, I find I am learning alot about my nieces that I never knew. Mainly that you are all "deep" people who really care about others and that means alot. The last few years I have felt that if I died there would be very few who would really care or notice except for brothers and sisters. I am starting to feel a little different. Thanks to all of you. Love dc

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Avery's mom said…

    loved reading your answers hippi

    that was a great question about who you would want to be...it was especially nice to think who you would want to come back.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Shuger..I sure do hope you're feel much better by now...go ahead..go ahead and have that large weekend..kick back..indulge..and pamper youself!

    Have a great weekend and GOD Bless and keep safe you and your family!
    Op~

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Avery's mom said…

    Carrots and yellow mustard? i must try that,,,,

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger The Hatleyman said…

    Interview me.

    http://hatleyman.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Misty said…

    Interview me! :)

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Misty said…

    Oops, sorry, I hit publish before leaving my blog address... :-/

    http://misty69stuff.blogspot.com/

    (bad Misty - no cookie...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home