hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Heather where are you???????

Just a note to Heather from Iowa. We miss you. What's up? I know your still reading our blogs so let me know what's up.
People may think it's strange to call someone a friend whom you've never meet. But I think it's just that we never met. I still think of many of my fellow bloggers as friends. There are differant degrees of friendship with a wide range. I hope you understand what I'm saying and I hope to hear from you soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Hippie girl said…

    Hey I can't get past your profile send me your blog via email if you don;t want prying eyes Ok?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home