hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Tagged by Addict

7 Things I plan to do before I die.
1. Buy a house.
2.Quit smoking .
3. Own my own bussiness.
4.Travel with my husband.
5. Know that my family knows how special they are to me.
6.Own a new car.
7.Forgive myself and others for wrongs done.

7 things I can do.
1. Make people smile.
2. Ride a motorcycle.
3. Read a map.
4.Read a book and watch tv at the same time.
5. Study.
6.Take knots out of most anything.
7.Let people feel loved.

7 things I can't do.
1. Work on a car.
2.Eat peas.
3. Be mean to animals or children.
4. Eat without getting food on my shirt.
5. Watch a Girly Movie without crying.
6.Think about my children and grandbaby without smiling.
7. Live without drugs without the Love of my higher power and support of my husband and family.

7 things that attractme to the opposite sex.
1. A good sence of humor.
2. A nice smile.
3. Someone who will look me in the eyes.
4. Confidence.
5. Big strong arms.
6.A nice butt.
7.Kindness.

7 things I say the most.
1. Ummmm ?
2. Ok.
3. Oooooops!
4.Honey can you ...
5. Honey can I......
6. Come here come here come here.
7. NO no no!!!!

7 celebrity crushes.
1. George Cloony.
2.Elvis.
3.Keffer Southerland.
4.James Bond (all of them)
5.Harrison Ford.
6. Cher.(I always wanted to be her!)
7. Chris Drwartay! (blues singer.)

Ok there you go. That was fun.....

3 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger dc said…

    Aren't these questions fun. Sort of fun to compare peoples answers. dc

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    Love your honesty!

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger dAAve said…

    As requested, I stopped by to say HI!!

    I'll pass on the meme. Two of the questions dont'really apply anway, since Im gay and couldn't care less about celebrities. Except maybe for 3 or 4 male tennis players, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise and some other actors whose names escape me. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home