hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

What a trip !

I'm home and boy does it feel good.I had a wonderful trip. But it sure is good to back. I missed my hubby and my doggies. I came home to a clean house that was nice. My hubby was all snuggled up in bed (waiting for his sweetie) and my doggies were very excited to see mom .We left Corpius about 6:30 in the morning and pulled in to the house at 11:00 at night. We drove over 900 miles.We were going to do it in 2 days going back to Galviston and up thru Louisiana, But we got in the car to and I looked at mom and said I just want to go home she said you got the map lets go.Anyhow it's taken 2 days to recoop I don't think I even got out of my jammies yesterday.
It was so wonderful seeing the kids and the baby. I forgot how sweet babies smell and the way they feel in your arms.And the kids are such good parents. They are doing a great job.It hit me when we went out to dinner and my son was holding Christain .I looked over at him and just started crying.I think I was crying for the child I used to have and for the Adult he is becoming they have so much ahead of them .Life seems so uncertain.But I know they an deal with it.I just don't know if I can protect them from all that is in store for them.I think I felt as helpless as the day he was born.Oh well I get so sentimental....
Galviston was cool my mom and I had a good time .I think Mom and I needed the bonding time I learned things about her I never knew . I think that is funny because I thought I knew just agout everything about her.It was really a time to remember.
Now it's time for me to get back into the studying mode I have a lot of reviewing to do to take my test. It's time to move forward.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger dc said…

    Glad you are back safe and sound and glad you and mom had a good time together. These are the memories that last forever. And the new parents will do fine. Gotta let go and know it is their ball game now. Yous jus da gamma!! love dc

     
  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    Glad that you're home safe & sound. Thinking many good thoughts for you w/ the test!

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I knew you'd have a great trip...good pixs too...

    OP~

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    That sounds like a trip of a lifetime, lots of great memories and things you can feel forever! I know they will too, I hope you get to see them all soon again,, missed you sweetpea, hugs and kisses

     

Post a Comment

<< Home