hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

I Believe in Miracles

Last Sat. I got a call from one of my youngest sons "friends" . "Mamma Sandi Tony was partin' last night and passed out about 3 am and we can't get himto wake up, I think you should get here ". This was the next night he had been out for a long time. I got there and sure enough I couldn't wake him either. So I took him the hospital, he quit breathing as the nurses where wheeling him into the ER. They had to put him on the ventilator. He didn'tstart coming around for days. We watched and prayed and asked everyone we knew to pray. The Doctors told us there wasn't much hope , that even if he did wake up he would be a vegetable he had major brain trauma ,damage to the heart ,liver and he suffered a stroke that would leave his right side useless.Well Fri. he started coming around slowly. I got a little glimmer of hope!At about 3 pm the nurse called for me to come back to his room. There sat my son with all the support systems gone and he is smiling at me And he recognized me. By the end of the night I was receiving little kisses from my boy.As of Sat. he was moving both arms and legs and was talking in complete sentences.I finally came home to rest . I am looking forward to going back to the hospital and seeing his bright blues eyes today. I know if it wasn't for the prayers and love that was sent out for that boy I would never have been able to those beautiful eyes smile back to me!I truly witnessed a miracle.And I thank God for that.Please keep him in your prayers THEY ARE WORKING. We still have a long road ahead of us but I am comforted in knowing we are not walking alone.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    Thanks for sharing this amazing story!
    Our prayers are w/ you & your family..

     
  • At 4:00 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    My prayers are with you too, continue to let us know how he is doing..Lots of love and healing thoughts your way!

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger ... said…

    WOW - what a ride. I'm so so happy and thankful that this worked out. You know you have tons more positive thoughts and energy coming your way from Seattle!

     
  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger Tuesday said…

    Dear PaganBaby,
    Its been a month now since your last entry but I also wanted to send my prayers and healing wishes,
    Sounds like a really difficult time.
    sorry,
    tuesday

     

Post a Comment

<< Home