hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Interview ?'s for Hatleyman

Ok same rules. It's a little harder since your new to my blog but here we go.

1. I know your a father of 2 so tell us about the first time you looked at each child.What you thought or felt.
2. How has being a Dad changed you ?
3.What was the scariest or strangest thing you've ever done?
4. List 10 single word things to describe yourself.
5. If you were President what be the first thing you'd do?
Once again I hope you like the ?'s and have fun.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger MP said…

    I wanna be interviewed..as she said with a whine...

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger The Hatleyman said…

    Done and done. Enjoy! Please go by my site to read my answers.

    http://hatleyman.blogspot.com?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home