hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Interview ?'s for Heather

Ok you know the rules from my last post , so here goes.
1. Are you a romantic ? If so tell me a romantic story.
2. If you could change anything in your life right now ,what would it be?
3. How many animal friends do you have in your home? names and brief history please.
4. What where you like growing up and did you ever do anything your parents never found out about?
5. If you could come back in another life who would you want to be ?

I hope these are good questions and I hope you have as much fun with it as we have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home