hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Past life

I must have been a used car salesman in a past life, because I have such bad car karma.I am nortorius for having bad luck with cars. For the few months it seems like one vehicale or another breaks down every week. My husband is very frustrated he got his boss to buy 2 used vans from dad and we bought 1 it's been a pain in the ass ever since. I think I'll buy a pony and turn myself into a cowgirl. I always did have a Miss Kitty fantasy.
Anyhow happy mon.everyone !! Watch what you pray for cause you just might get it. I 've been praying for rain. And the other day I said I'd like it to rain for a week. Well it started yesterday and it's not suppose to let up for a couple more days.Hee heee.I know we need it so I'm happy. I just don't want to float away!!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Avery's mom said…

    maybe you should start praying for the rain to slow down, that or start building yourself an Arch in case the waters rise

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Meg said…

    Cars are an evil necessity. I feel your pain, sister. *hugs*

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    I can just picture you as 'Miss Kitty'.. you & Matt Dillon riding off into the sunset.. in a van.. that breaks down.. damn!

    Sounds like your prayers hold a lot of power.. how about getting us to TN in the best way possible? ;o)
    Love your blog!

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger FC said…

    At least you dont drive around in the freakin Smurf-Mobile!! lol.. Ok.. its a van.. smurf blue.. but given to me free.. (what a lil shit I am to gripe!).. I call myself "the blondness in her blueness".. lol.. whata dork Ive grown into!... anyways.. I gotta van I will sell ya .. for cheap!! LMAO!

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger MomThatsNuts said…

    Hey Prayer lady,,,wanna pray me skinny??? lol...a size 10 will suffice....thanks your a doll...

    love ya!!

    Mom

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Are you ready for your trip, it should be soon, right? I hope your car troubles let up soon, you are due a good break soon on all fronts dear lovey! You are a sweet one for sure! May all your dreams be sweet ones, much love, peace and joy to you sweets

     

Post a Comment

<< Home