hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Texas is Great !!!!

I'm still in Tx. And having a blast ! My grandson is the most beautifull baby!! He's just the sweetest thing you ever saw. My cousin Emily was right ! If I know being a grandma was going to be so much fun I would have had grandkids first.
Mom and I had a great time in Galvaston and we are going to go back through there to go home. We are taking a differant route home. So It will be fun.
This is our last night with the kids, we are going to stay in and watch chick flicks and play with the baby !
So I'll close for now. Pictures and details later!!!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    If I still lived in Houston, you could visit me. LOL!!

    I knew you'd have a good time seeing the baby and all, but Texas in August? You have got to talk to those kids about having their babies in the winter!

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    Thank you for catching us up on things! You are missed!!
    Can't wait to see the pics..

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger FC said…

    Awww.. Glad your having a good time..Grandma! Have a safe trip! Hugs to you and Aunt M.:)

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Blogger ... said…

    Sounds like an incredible trip so far -- so great to hear (or read) from you!

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    I know you are the best nanna!! love and hugs to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home