hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Sat .Evening Post

Well It's Sat. night and I'm not even packed yet I'm still getting the housework and homework done. I'm leaving Mon. with my Mom to go see the kids and the grandbaby. I haven't been on a roadtrip for a longtime and I've never been to Tx. So I am very excited.
This will be the first time away from my hubby too. He plans on working a lot of overtime while I'm gone.I still feel like I'm behind on my homework. I'll just have to keep at it There is a lot to do on the computer but I've got a lot to read in my book too . I just hope I have time .
Well my friends I'll probly post again before I leave I'm gonna miss you all too.Catch you later.

7 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    Be safe and have a good time.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said…

    Just passing through, I'm digging the blog by the way.

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger dc said…

    Wanted to let you know Em helped me put folks on my links and I thought I could finish on my own. Guess what I don't seem to be able to do it. Darn, but that is why you are left off for now. Will try to figure it out. Slow learner. How did you do yours? dc

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    You have an absolutely WONDERFUL time w/ the kids & grandbaby (& on the road trip w/ mama too)
    Stay safe & come back to us w/ lots of pics & stories!
    We'll miss you..

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Don't overwhelm yourself, it will all be alright and you will have a wonderful trip! hugs and kisses sweet lady, julie

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger FC said…

    Have an awsome trip.. Hug your mom for me! .. stay safe and dont forget your camera!!

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger ... said…

    HAPPY ROAD TRIP!!!

    (and good luck with homework)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home