hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

QUACK QUACK

I'm turning into a duck. It is still raining I love it.Things are turning green again and it's knocking down the pollen.It feels pretty good right now but when the sun comes out it gets really muggy. Oh well that's the price you pay.
Thing are going pretty good , I'm really having to cram for my test right noe I have till the 3rd of next month to finish this course. I feel a little overwhelmed sommetimes. My memory retention is'nt what it used to be. Hell who am I kidding I never had a very good memory . I think that comes from living thru the 60's 70's 80' and 90's.I feel like I have to work really hard to remember my name somer days.So wish me luck!!!!
I want to send out a big hug to my Aunt margie who has supported me in many ways from driving me around till I get my license to the moral supprt she give me everyday. I know things are discouraging at times just try to sit back and count your blessing and know that I love you and appreciate everything you do.This might just be Gods way of saying it's time to sit back and smell the roses.And btw have you smacked your roses lately?Those of you that know my Aunt can ask her about that story.
I hope everyone is having a good hump day and the rest of the week flies by.Peace baby......

5 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger ~art said…

    Ejoyed reading your blog. good luck on your test

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger dc said…

    Quack, Quack, we finally got a good rain storm last pm. complete with lots of lightening and thunder. Good thing we had rain with it or would have started alot of wildfires.

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    I'll dispatch some angels-of-retention to you. No, not the water kind.. the memorization kind.. ;o)

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger ... said…

    Hey, good luck on your test! Here's some positive energy floating your way from Seattle...

    (and enjoy the rain) :)

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    You are going to do fabulously on that test, girlfriend!! Where's that famous confidence we women in this family are known for? Oh yea...well, pretend you have it anyway.

    *hugs and kisses*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home