hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Full moon madness

It has hit here at our home. Restlessness, edgy and electrifying. Even my animals are feeling it strongly they are all full of something . I guess that primal tide is pulling on all of us.It's amazing how we are effected by things outside of ourselves. So if anyone else is feeling a little quirky let me know.
Yesterday I saw a Bald Eagle down by the creek , what an awesome bird.And today I saw 2 black squirrels they aren't very common around here. It's really cool what you see living out in the country.Late at night when I step outside I hear all kinds of noises some of them are pretty strange I don't know if I'd want to see what is making some of those noises. Anyhow I hope everyone has a good week and just remember it is a full moon so people are going to be a little stranger the usual.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I agree with you shuger. I'll let you in on another way to tell things are gettin' crazy. Keep an eye on
    T H I S
    every day. The more activity..the crazier things are getting..all over the world. When there are alot of these..there are a lot of thing going wrong! Weather and other things. Watch it..every day and keep a log..I bet you'll be amazed!

    All that good stuff right back to you and yours Hippigirl.

    OP~

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger ... said…

    The moon was gorgeous last night...my temperment, however, was not. :) I'm one of those classically affected by the pull.

    Enjoy the madness!

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    Added to the full moon is Sag in retro mercury. Now THAT sucks! And hubby & I share the same b-day.. so we're giving wide berth to each other until 'this too shall pass'.. ;o)

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Well, you are a lady that is so intuned w/ things, and so beautiful.
    I know you will make the most of this beautiful moon, I sho have noticed it, I think so many of us have noticed it this week, it is something else!!
    Love you baby girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home