hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

quiz time

I guess I'm into doing these quiz things because they are mindless entertainment. And I find that's what I need right now.Apparently I'm not the only one because I'm finding these on everybody elses blogs. So I don't feel so bad. so here another.

Your Power Color Is Magenta
At Your Highest:
You energize yourself and push others to suceed.
At Your Lowest:
You feel frustrated and totally overwhelmed.
In Love:
You are suprised by who you attract. You're a love magnet.
How You're Attractive:
Open and free spirited, people want to explore the world with you.
Your Eternal Question:
"What is my next source of inspiration?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home