hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sunday morning

Me ? sitting here in my favorite jammies,drinking coffee with vanilla caramel creamer, smoking too many cig., listening to Eve Cassiady and I've got my little Sarg. on my lap trying to help me type.I've been thinking about Thanksgiving ,not just making my shopping list for the dinner, I woke up this morning thinking about what I am thankful for. Now that list is long.So this morning I thought I'd post some of those things.
1 I happy to be alive.
2 I'm thankful to be married to a hard working and supportive man.
3 I'm thankful for my children and grandchild.
4 I'm thankful for my family.I could list each one and give a million reasons why for each one.I might do that a nother day. Each one are so special in their own ways.
5 I'm thankful for my home. I never really felt like I had a home of my own. It's not quite ours yet but I do see that in the future.
6 I'm thankful for my friends I don't have many but I value the one that I do have.
7 I'm thankful for my blog friends who I gain so much from.
8 I'm thankful for my health as it is, it could be worst and it could be better with a little effort.
9 I'm thankful for past , I wouldn't be were I'm at today without it. Even with all the ups and downs.
10 I'm thankful for my little dog Sarg. who is a constant companion and a source of much joy and entertainment.
11 I'm thankful for the trials I've had lately , things not happening as fast as I want . It is teaching me paitents.
12 I'm thankful of the rain today, looking out watching the drops fall off the naked limbs of the tree in front of window , it's very peaceful and nurturing.
13 I'm thankful for my mind ,Thankful that I still have one and didn't kill it with all the abuse I've given it.
14 I'm thankful for a place to share this.
15 I'm thankful my son isn't over there in combat , and I pray for those that are.

I think I'll stop here for now I know there are many other things I'm thankful for and I'm going to focus on those things this week. I hope all of you with your busy lives take time to be thankful for the things in your lives this week.

May each of you receive the blessings and love that are coming to you .

7 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger sandegaye said…

    Ahhhhhhhhh.. what a wonderful breath of sunshine you are! Those are marvelous words of gratitude. You inspire me..
    We do need to have more of an attitude-of-gratitude, even about things in the past, that have been sent to us as life lessons, to show us how strong we really are.
    I'm grateful that the Universe sent you into my life!
    And thank you for the craft idea for the kids! Definitely we will hang a few peanut butter bird-feeders for our winged friends.

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger ... said…

    This is, like, the best blog entry I've ever read!

    I love this!

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Pirate said…

    I'm thankful for having great people like you to read on the blog.

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Hippie girl said…

    You guys are just too much .Makes a girl want to blush.What can I say except I love you guys.

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hippigirl..have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving...

    Merry Thanksgiving
    GOD Bless
    Op~

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    What a great list, aren't you something, you are a blessing yourself and I'm blessed to know you, I've lost your email, so you have email me sweet lady!
    Love and kisses and happy holidays!!
    thank you for all your help for me this year!!

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Meg said…

    Well, I for one am thankful for You! Along with Cindy and Emily and Aunt D and mom. It's so cool finding a whole new family when you're 40! :)

    Happy thanksgiving to you too, sweetie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home