hippigirl

Fun loving hippigirl, I enjoy country living, flea markets,reading , motocycles, woodworking ,puppies , family, Full moons .I'm 41 yrs old and almost a grandma.I am married to a great guy who lets me be me.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Interview with Mary Pat

Everyone knows the rules:1. Leave a comment saying "interview me"
2. I will respond by asking you 5 questions.
3.You will update your blog with the questions and your answers.
4.You will include this explanation and offer to interview some else in same post.
5.When others comment asking to be interviewed you ask them 5 questions.
Ok Marypat are you ready?
1. What would a person do to end a friendship with you?
2. If you were a candybar what kind would you be and why?
3. If you were stranded on an Island list 5 things you would want to have with you?
4. If you had to choose which would you pick, Being blind , deaf or mute?
5.What was the scariest thing you've ever done or experienced?

Have fun with these I'll be checking in on you. Let me know when your done.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger MP said…

    YAY, I'm finished. That was much more fun than work! We're supposed to go to Litchfield Illinois but I don't want to drive there by myself or have to rely on riding w/ someone, not being able to smoke in their car or do what I want when I want to. Bitchy this afternoon, aren't I. :0)

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger MP said…

    You'd be surprised at how much I accomplish in a day in between blogging. I work on $500,000 deals w/ major coporations :0) I'm multitalented.

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger VikiBabbles said…

    Interview me, fellow yay yay!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home